Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Simple Living Project Is Underway!

Welcome everyone! If you're reading this post, then chances are there aren't many other things on this blog yet. You see, I just created it a few seconds ago. However, soon you'll begin to see what a special place this blog will become. You see, I started this blog because I myself am striving to achieve a simpler lifestyle. I've documented my trials so far on my own personal blog, In Search Of The Sea. However, finding others who were doing similar things was a challenge. I've spent countless hours scouring the internet for other people who were tired of the status quo and wanted to live a more simple life.

In my internet blundering, I have stumbled across a few amazing stories and other bloggers out there who have their own unique ways of trying to achieve a higher quality of life through scaling back and focusing on things other than material gain. I decided that there should be a place out there where all of these individuals could meet, read each other stories and help inspire others to do the same. The Simple Living Project was born! I hope to accrue a collection of blogs, events, projects, and other endeavors in our communities which are documenting their journey into a more simple life. Through this site I hope to give other like minded people a tool in which to promote, share, and bring attention to their own personal simple living endeavor.

I hope what you find here in the future is both inspiring and enjoyable to read! Come back often!

Oh! And if you know of anyone or any projects that you think fit the above description, please let me know about them so we can start sharing them with others!

Thanks!
~Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment